Monifa Iro & Buba Set
This is not your mama's Iro & Buba! (
pronounced “ee-roe” and “boo-bah”) We've taken the traditional two piece set and added a modern twist. Iro refers to the long, rectangular, wrap-around skirts that are tied around the waist and knotted. Buba refers to the loose fitting top or blouse.
Wear the skirt and blouse set together with heels for a more formal look or pair the set with flats or sandals to make it casual. The asymmetrical neckline of the Buba is designed to sit slightly off of one shoulder. The top can even be worn with jeans, a pencil skirt or slacks giving it versatility and function. No matter how you choose to rock your Iro & buba, you will definitely make a statement.
FABRIC CONTENT: Cotton/poly blend.
DIMENSIONS: IRO- WRAP MIDI SKIRT (One Size)
- Cotton/ Poly fabric
- Length of the Skirt is approximately 43 inches x 72 inches long
- 15 inches Belt Ties on sides
- Wrap skirt DOES NOT come pre-tied
- Asymmetrical neckline
- Body is slightly tapered in at waist line
- Elastic at the end of each sleeve to create a gathered look
- Recommended sizing- Runs true to size. If you are in between sizes, we recommend that you size up.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash cold, DO NOT BLEACH, Hang dry, Press with cool iron.
Made in USA
*Model is wearing size Large.