- Find Your Personal Style. “What’s my style is not your style, and I don’t see how you can define it. It’s something that expresses who you are in your own way.” – Iris Apfel
Developing a sense of style is like an experiment because you never know what looks amazing on you until you’re face to face with the mirror in the fitting room. And even then, you may be unsure. So far, technology has made the hunt to find a signature style more appealing through moodboards, Pinterest and personal shoppers. So be easy on yourself and take time to play around with shapes, colors, textures, patterns and tailoring. Your body and your wardrobe will thank you for it!
- Become A Better Shopper. “I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet." - Carrie Bradshaw
Learning how to shop is key in your journey to building your personal style and versatile wardrobe. This will also assist you in avoiding filling your closet full of items you’ll never wear (or look at again), resulting in Goodwill having a field day with your donated items!
- Play with Color. “When in doubt, wear red.” – Bill Blass
Designers dream in color, so why not let your wardrobe turn dreams into reality? If color makes you nervous, then upgrade your neutral silhouette with a pop of color. As you become more comfortable with color within your closet, you’ll learn which color combinations work best for your style, skin tone and season.
- Organize and Edit Your Closet. “Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.” – Diane von Furstenbrg
How to nix those “nothing to wear” moments--- begin by organizing and editing your closet. After all, how can you create a great outfit if you don’t know what you own? Easier than you think, right? Start by throwing everything you have in your closet on the bed. Lol Just kidding! But decluttering your wardrobe and donating or selling items you don’t love to wear is just the beginning!
- Love Where You Shop. “Love the way you look. Love the way you feel.” – Love Iguehi
After decluttering there’s more room for Love Iguehi!!!!! Yay!!!! Love Iguehi doesn’t sell clothing and apparel; Love Iguehi produces energy. Love of self – Love of Life and Living- the kindest effervescence – a sweet fragrance dipped lightly on your self portrait of the day. Love Iguehi honors you with every item we sell because we want you to love the way you feel!