Has 2020 been a year of goal setting without follow through or disappointment? Or has 2020 been a year of goal crushing? I’ve had a little bit of both 🤷🏽♀️ but nevertheless, goal setting is extremely important in the grand scheme of things. As a Mother, Wife and Entrepreneur I am consistently goal setting in order to keep it all together but at times it takes due diligence to stay on track. With the New Year just around the corner, it’s important to be intentional in your goal setting--- doing so also helps you not turn into a crazy person lol. I know everyone has their own way of goal setting but here are a few tips I’ve learned along the way. 🥰
- Paper and Pen is your friend: Write it down and make it plain. Seeing your goals written out is a daily reminder to keep going until you check them off the to-do list and repeat.
- Put a Date on it: Adding deadlines/due dates to your goals will help track progress and keep you focused.
- Separate your goals between long-term and short-term: Many times, as entrepreneurs we can make everything a priority when in reality some goals may take a little longer to achieve and that’s ok!
- Set S.M.A.R.T. Goals: Specific. Measurable. Attainable. Relevant. Time-based. Every goal set- big and small- should be S.M.A.R.T.
- Set Goals that will stretch you: Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you, by doing so it'll push you past your comfort zone and into the realm of infinite possibilities.
#LoveTribe always remember.... "Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here." - Mark Twain